VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing or autorun CD DVD, catalog, create and protect ebook, business product catalog, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 16th, 2017, 6:11am

(this forum has a copy - slightly different and recommended for EWE, click here)
Français * - Español * - Italiano
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) « screen size »

advanced search Search for:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal)
   Our Products
   CDFrontEnd PRO

screen size
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: screen size  (Read 1095 times)
Will Tonkin

Email

screen size
« on: Oct 14th, 2003, 9:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I have started a presentation. I'm using a 17" moniter.  I'm using invible tables to position my work.  

On smaller moniters the presentation moves around the place & needs scrolling.  
I thought that CDFE resized the presentation to fit any size moniter as we are told not to design for say 800x600.

Am I missing something here
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: screen size
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22nd, 2003, 4:47am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Yes, if you use invisible tables your pages will resize.
But you must consider that any image will not resize, so if you want your presentation be good for all monitors you must make sure that you don't put too large images.

Say you have on a line:
A B C
and A,B,C are images. The sum of the X of these images should be under 700 pixel.

Usually the best thing is to work with the editor NOT maximized, so you can emulate a 800x600 or even a 640x480 screen.

pitwoman
YaBB Newbie

I love Visual Vision!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 28th, 2014, 5:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This is the closest topic I could find to my first current problem:  When I open the CD, the home page opens very small with scroll bars.  I know I can then open it up, but it would look more professional to have it open so you could see the entire page.   Is there a way to do this?
make cd

Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 29th, 2014, 4:23am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi! The setup for this are in:

Hypertext
Current hypertext properties
and in the tab Reader / Show options

you can show the CD full screen, or choose a display size, and also "force" the full screen (lock it, for kiosk apps or so on)
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
   Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) » Powered YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2008 VisualVision and VisualVision Users