VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing or autorun CD DVD, catalog, create and protect ebook, business product catalog, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 23rd, 2017, 8:19am

(this forum has a copy - slightly different and recommended for EWE, click here)
Français * - Español * - Italiano
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) « Text wrap with CDFrontEnd Pro? »

advanced search Search for:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal)
   Our Products
   CDFrontEnd PRO

Text wrap with CDFrontEnd Pro?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Text wrap with CDFrontEnd Pro?  (Read 953 times)
ezthinkr
YaBB Junior Member

I love Visual Vision!

Text wrap with CDFrontEnd Pro?
« on: Jan 22nd, 2008, 11:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

With CDFrontEnd, is there a way to wrap text around images similar to InDesign's wrap function or Quark's runaround function?  

I know I can break up the pieces to table cells, but results don't look good. My next choice is to use Quark for the layout, print it to PDF, resize it with PhotoShop, add hot spots for links and have the whole thing as an image in a table. I would rather not go that route.

Thanks.
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: Text wrap with CDFrontEnd Pro?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22nd, 2008, 4:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Where a complex text / image layout is needed, sometimes it is better to use a GIF or JPEG image.... you can do it with Corel, Paint Shot Pro, Photoshop or whatever (there are also good cheaper graphic programs)...

Not too much elegant but there are things that are just too complex otherwise.

Of course there are a lot of different layouts that you can do without having to go that way. By the way a layout with columns is usually more clean than a text that wraps around an image. But ok, your choice.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
   Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) » Powered YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2008 VisualVision and VisualVision Users