VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing or autorun CD DVD, catalog, create and protect ebook, business product catalog, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 16th, 2017, 6:12am

(this forum has a copy - slightly different and recommended for EWE, click here)
Français * - Español * - Italiano
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) « PowerPoint Presentation »

advanced search Search for:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal)
   Our Products
   CDFrontEnd PRO

PowerPoint Presentation
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: PowerPoint Presentation  (Read 1317 times)
Luis A. Vizcarrondo

Email

PowerPoint Presentation
« on: Apr 23rd, 2009, 7:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hello Everyone,

I have been testing CDFrontEnd Light and HyperPublish Trial to see if and which would be better to build and Electronic Catalog for cd.  I have created a draft on Powerpoint and I was wondering if the slices could be copyed or imported to the programs as individual pages so the hyperlinks can be set.  I have tried to follow some directions that even doe where not written for this particular situation; might work, but I keep getting errors.  I would like to know if this can be done; where transfers of files with formats, styles, and graphics already design in another utility can be imported for use in either application before purchasing either one.  TIA
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: PowerPoint Presentation
« Reply #1 on: Apr 23rd, 2009, 9:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

you can import something (specially if you save things as images) but the preferred way is to work within the program, there is no purpose to work in PowerPoint, it is better to learn how to page things within HP or CDFE (please read the Chapter Graphics and paging pages of the PDF manual, as there is a good way to page things that will help you to create pages that will be good for any video resolution / any PC

you may also create some stuff as images within a common graphic program such as Paint Shop Pro or others; basically you have to learn how to insert images, how to create transparent tables, how to use transparent tables and cell / columns / rows image/color backgrounds as tricks for creating special effects. You can do almost everything with the right trick.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
   Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) » Powered YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2008 VisualVision and VisualVision Users