VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing or autorun CD DVD, catalog, create and protect ebook, business product catalog, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2018, 7:09pm

(this forum has a copy - slightly different and recommended for EWE, click here)
Français * - Español * - Italiano
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) « Improvements / Wishlist »

advanced search Search for:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal)
   Our Products
   EBooksWriter

Improvements / Wishlist
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Improvements / Wishlist  (Read 986 times)
Catalin Nicolaes Ravaru

Email

Improvements / Wishlist
« on: Jun 6th, 2007, 7:16pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Dear EBW officials,

I have bought the full version of this exceptional text-editor, and I would like to make some suggestions for the next eBooksWriter versions. The first one is to introduce into the program a Compare Tool, very similar to that one existing in MS Word. Actually, I need to compare an older .aeh file with a newer one (of course, both of them being formatted in the same way with regard to the frames).

The second improvement needed is a much more comprehensive charset, that could edit Greek Polytonic or Hebrew texts.

I really need these improvements, and I think I'm not the only one. So please forward these requests to your superiors and/or to the EBW programmers. Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Catalin Nicolaes Ravaru
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2007, 3:14am by Support Staff » Logged
Catalin Nicolaes Ravaru

Email

Re: Improvements / Wishlist
« Reply #1 on: Jun 15th, 2007, 4:55am »

There's also something I've forgotten. A very good tool would be the possibility of making general links. So, for every kind of link, you should be able to write a word, an expression or a numer, and then link them, in all the document, to the same address.

Same best regards.

CNR
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Jun 15th, 2007, 5:16am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This is already available.
Say you link 5 different words, in 5 different pages, to http://www.visualvision.com/abc.htm and you want to change them all to
http://www.visualvision.com/def.htm

Just use the Internal album (Hypertext >Images files link archive and erase) and edit the  
http://www.visualvision.com/abc.htm
(slow double click on the link).

« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2007, 5:16am by Support Staff » Logged
Catalin Nicolaes Ravaru

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jun 15th, 2007, 7:27am »

Thanks for your answer. Yes, this is possible for "external links". But for the internal ones, is it possible?

Moreover, is there a field, where I could type a word (or an expression, or number) and link all the words (expressions or numbers) of the same form in the document, to an unique internal address (let's say a certain page in the .aeh)?

Thanks again.
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Jun 15th, 2007, 7:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

should you need this (like the example) for an internal link, it is more easy to completely change (e.g. copy and paste) the content of the linked page rather than change all the links

as for the second question, no, but for adding links quickly simply do this: place the first link the normal way; for the other words highlight them then use the Quick link (the right mouse button, or under Insert).

Ok your idea (not available now) could be also useful I understand.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
   Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) » Powered YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2008 VisualVision and VisualVision Users