VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing or autorun CD DVD, catalog, create and protect ebook, business product catalog, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 23rd, 2017, 5:17pm

(this forum has a copy - slightly different and recommended for EWE, click here)
Français * - Español * - Italiano
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) « Navigation bars buttons drop down menu »

advanced search Search for:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal)
   Our Products
   EasyWebEditor / 1site

Navigation bars buttons drop down menu
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Navigation bars buttons drop down menu  (Read 2186 times)
David Amend

Email

Navigation Bars
« on: May 24th, 2006, 5:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

How do you make navigation bars for you website your creating...?
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: Navigation Bars
« Reply #1 on: May 26th, 2006, 4:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

There are two common techniques:

- you create a separate image for each bar item, then you apply a link on the image with "Image >Define link" or with a right click on the image, then "Define link" or "define special link"

- you create a single big image then you create hot spots (= clickable zones) on the image (right click with the mouse, "Add zone / hot spot")

There are other ways to create bars / menus, please use the search feature of the forum to find other topics about this.
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: Navigation Bars
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18th, 2008, 3:33pm »

addenda, there is an interesting topic at
http://www.paperinik.com/cgi-bin/eng/YaBB.pl?board=EWw;action=display;nu m=1102881657
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2008, 3:33pm by Support Staff » Logged
sjoy
YaBB Newbie

I love Visual Vision!

Email

drop down menu
« Reply #3 on: Apr 27th, 2009, 6:10am »

I'm creating a new site and want to create drop down menus - the kind where you hover the mouse over text and a sub menu drops down.  I read through the subject on navigation bars, but it seems to be mostly talking about a button generator program that I don't want to use. I simply want to use a table for my main menu, I think this would look cleaner. Has anyone ever done this with EWE?
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: drop down menu
« Reply #4 on: Apr 27th, 2009, 7:25am »

generally to create a drop down menu you must use Javascript, there are millions of books and websites about this. The topic about navigation bars contains several hints about the correct way to use javascripts. Maybe you can search for a javascript, try to use it, then maybe you can try to ask for info here, in case you need help.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
   Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) » Powered YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2008 VisualVision and VisualVision Users