VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing or autorun CD DVD, catalog, create and protect ebook, business product catalog, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 26th, 2017, 8:41am

(this forum has a copy - slightly different and recommended for EWE, click here)
Français * - Español * - Italiano
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) « links and underlining underscore »

advanced search Search for:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal)
   Our Products
   EasyWebEditor / 1site

links and underlining underscore
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: links and underlining underscore  (Read 1433 times)
joval

YaBB Junior Member

I love Visual Vision!

WWW Email

links and underlining underscore
« on: Jun 15th, 2006, 6:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Does a link to another page have to be underlined or how can the underline be disabled.? Thanks for your help.
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2008, 5:19am by Support Staff » Logged

Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: link color link underline link style
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16th, 2006, 2:13am »

You can edit the link style with

Format >Styles

You can create a new style in several ways, e.g. Format >New style.
You can assign a certain behavior to the link (underline, bold, etc) and use this style for the paragraph(s) you want to have this kind of links (e.g. all links red and bold)
stutyr

YaBB Newbie

I love Visual Vision!

WWW Email

Re: LINKS ON A WEBSITE
« Reply #2 on: May 28th, 2008, 2:00pm »

I'm also having problems with underlining, in that everything is underlined on the web.  I've tried every way to elininate these in the source, but there is something there that I can't see.   Is there a way to supress ALL underlining for the entire website?

Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: underlining
« Reply #3 on: May 28th, 2008, 4:38pm »

My suggestion is to check any chunk of code you may have added.  You may have added an incorrect piece of HTML code (if you copied from somewhere, check the source or ask them info), where a link is not closed so everything is considered by the browser a link and so underlined.

If you don't tell it to underline (voluntarily or by mistake) nothing appears underlined.

Otherwise, it could be just a transfer/publishing error that determined a wrong code on the server.

Try to republish and to delete the browser "cache" (Firefox: Tools >Options). If this does not work, within the publishing window select all the files on the right, then press DEL. This will delete the files on the web site. Then go to the website. If it is not disappeared, then you are publishing into a folder that is not shown on Web. Find the right folder and repeat the publishing.

By the way you may post the link of the page such as www.visualvision.com/abc_000123.htm so we could see.....................  In any case it is a human mistake (the computer is never wrong)
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
   Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) » Powered YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2008 VisualVision and VisualVision Users