VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing or autorun CD DVD, catalog, create and protect ebook, business product catalog, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 21st, 2017, 3:09am

(this forum has a copy - slightly different and recommended for EWE, click here)
Français * - Español * - Italiano
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) « custom database fields for import »

advanced search Search for:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal)
   Our Products
   HyperPublish

custom database fields for import
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: custom database fields for import  (Read 1566 times)
Lisa

Email

custom database fields for import
« on: Jan 12th, 2008, 1:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I'm working with a demo copy of hyperpublish.  I like the database import feature but I have a few additional fields I would like to import other than the standard provided.  Is there any mechanism to add a custom field to the import?
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: custom database fields for import
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 1:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi!  

No, but as you can see in the dialog there are several aux fields, and you can use the "data" fields to fit a lot of data (as this field can take formatted text with carriage returns such as <br> , you may put several fields within this one)

In other words, for simplicity, we provide around 20 fields that you can enable or not.
By the way, nothing forbids you to suggest other fields that can be useful and we will consider this for the future releases.
You may email us with an example or so (say something similar to the example we provide).
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
   Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) » Powered YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2008 VisualVision and VisualVision Users