VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing or autorun CD DVD, catalog, create and protect ebook, business product catalog, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 16th, 2017, 9:51pm

(this forum has a copy - slightly different and recommended for EWE, click here)
Français * - Español * - Italiano
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) « Background music, audio that won't stop chgng page »

advanced search Search for:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal)
   Our Products
   CDFrontEnd PRO

Background music, audio that won't stop chgng page
« No topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Background music, audio that won't stop chgng page  (Read 77 times)
how to

Email

Background music, audio that won't stop chgng page
« on: Jul 10th, 2017, 8:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

In building my art history project. I would like to investigate the audio possibilities of CDFE Gold.  When I used it some time ago, I noticed that every time I had an audio track running on a page, and I clicked to change the page, the audio track cut out.

I understand why this happens, but I am wondering if there is still any way to keep an audio running even when one changes pages?    I am thinking for instance of your slide capability.  It would be nice to have a series of "slides" running with the same sound continuing.   Is there any way this is possible?
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

audio that won't stop changing page, at the change
« Reply #1 on: Jul 10th, 2017, 8:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Yes this is possible.
Let's explain this for the slides (but the same trick works also for other purposes).
First, create the series of slides and test them.
Then create a brand new page.
Divide it in 2 frames.
In one of the frames, the bigger, with the Advanced Frameset Manager please put the first page of the slides series.
In the other frame (that is very small) you can assign to it the "main page/master page" of the frameset (the current page), and you should put in this frame the "audio component".
The slide feature will replace the other frame and this frame will remain in place (and so the audio will keep running).

The same trick without the "slide" feature will require you to use "special links" and to have links that will replace the single frame rather than the frameset (the point is to always keep in place the frame section that contains the audio)
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« No topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
   Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (normal) » Powered YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2008 VisualVision and VisualVision Users